Our firm’s name was derived from the fact that events form an integral element for most association programs. Simply stated, we have a strong passion for events that time, and time again, boosts growth.
A perfect example of this is Canada’s Premier Fashion Event. This apparel show produced by a trade association grew from 20,000 to 200,000 square feet held twice a year. It now features a waiting list for growth potential, providing more demographic product mix to the industry audience. Another example is an educational symposium that provides continuing education points to the financial and insurance industry. This symposium now features over 150 speakers running plenary as well as six simultaneous seminars, with an extensive array of exhibit booths.
Both of these examples provide a steady stream of financial resources for these two organizations to achieve their long-term goals. Both are streamlined providing easy facilitation teaming our staff experts with a balance from their volunteer leaders.
- Contractual Negotiation & Review
- Conferences & Conventions
- Educational Symposiums/Summits
- Food Guarantee Controls with Selected Venue
- Marketing to Members and/or Non-Members to Increase Attendance
- Meeting Planning
- Site Evaluations/Inspection
- Special Events/Dinners/Galas
- Syllabus Administration for Medical Professionals
- Trade Shows & Exhibitions
- Venue Banquet Contracts (detailed to client requirements)